See How Far You've
Already Come

Transfer your credits from a community college or other university, or see what credits transfer from AP, IB, and other exams. Whether you’re attending the University of Arizona at the main campus, online, studying abroad/international, or as part of the Near You Network, there are lots of ways to transfer and become a Wildcat. 

Learn more about transferring credits you already have, and continue on your path to becoming a Wildcat for life. 

Before You Begin

If you have completed fewer than 12 transferable credits after high school, you are not a transfer student – you are a first-year student. Review the admissions requirements for how to apply as a first-year student , and check the University of Arizona's Core Competency Requirements to see what coursework and grades are required for admission.

Transfer Credits Tool

Understanding which credits will transfer is easy. Use this tool to search for your community college, in-state or out-of-state university, or international institution. Understand which earned coursework has a University of Arizona equivalency, and can be applied toward your degree.

See Transfer Credits

Plan Ahead

If you plan to enroll at a community college before attending the University of Arizona, explore transfer pathways – a semester-by-semester plan that guides you toward which classes to take before becoming a Wildcat. 

Transfer from a Community College to the University of Arizona

  1. Go to Degree Search
  2. Select the major you’re interested in studying at the University of Arizona
  3. Click “Explore This Major” 
  4. Under “Plan Ahead With a Transfer Pathway,” select your community college and explore your semester-by-semester course options

To develop an individualized plan for transfer, work with your community college and your University of Arizona admissions counselor or recruiter.

Who Is My Recruiter?

Group of UArizona students in a study group
UArizona students talking with each other

Military Transfer Credits

The University of Arizona uses the American Council on Education (ACE) recommendations and university transferability guidelines to assess credit for U.S. military service and training for undergraduate students. No transfer credit is awarded for vocational certificate category ACE recommendations.

Military Credits That Transfer »

International Transfer Credits

Apply coursework earned at international institutions toward a University of Arizona degree. Learn more about transferring as an international student, including submitting your English proficiency and home country requirements.

International Transfer »

If You Have Any Questions

Contact the University of Arizona’s Office of Admissions, chat with your recruiter, or see what we’ve already been asked (and have answered!) at our FAQs.