Clubs • Cultural Centers • Greek Life
For All Your Interests
There are hundreds of student clubs and organizations at the University of Arizona, for everything from niche hobbies to extracurriculars to career-oriented and professional groups. Browse some of our most popular and most distinct clubs on campus for Wildcats.
What Clubs Does the
University of Arizona Have?
Take your pick – then, pick a few more. There are more than 400 clubs and organizations at the University of Arizona, so you can try a bit of everything.
Clubs & Organizations
- Engineers Without Borders
- The Microbiology Club
- Student Optics Chapter
- Women in Medicine and Science
For Athletes & Adventurers
- Arizona Club Golf
- Arizona Cycling
- Elevation Ski and Snowboard Club
- Men's Ultimate Frisbee
- Ramblers Hiking Club
- American Marketing Association
- Arizona Model United Nations
- Google Developer Student Club
- PULSE Cat Pre-Health Ambassadors
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
Special Interest Clubs
- Arizona Esports and Gaming
- Arizona SkyCats Skydiving Club
- Comedy Corner
- Financial Freedom Club
- Wildcat Formula Racing
Health & Wellness
- Arizona Global Health Project
- Arizona MEDLIFE
- Healthy and Active Minds Society
- Meditation Cats
- Veggie Cats
- Arizona Swing Cats
- Art ClayWorks
- Black N' Blue Hip Hop Crew
- Photography Club
- University Filmmakers Organization
Why Join a Club in College?
Pursue a passion.
A creative project. Community betterment. An athletic sport. Whatever it is that you love, the University of Arizona has a club for it.
Make new friends.
Joining a club is our number one tip for meeting people in college. Connect with fellow Wildcats who have the same interests as you.
Try something new.
This is where you should get out of your comfort zone! You may discover a new skill, or gain a different perspective. All are welcome.
Build your resume.
Future employers are impressed by experience. If you’ve already shown an interest and involvement in your desired career, you’re a step ahead.
Bear Down Life
Go behind-the-scenes of several student clubs, from hip hop dancing to ultimate frisbee to writing for The Daily Wildcat. Plus, there are hundreds more to choose from. Explore your interests, develop your skills, learn something new!
Cultural & Resource Centers
In addition to joining cultural and special interest clubs, Wildcats can also find their community at dozens of cultural and resource centers. Here is where you can gather for everything from social justice work to celebrating identity.
- African American Student Affairs
- Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (APASA)
- Adalberto and Ana Guerrero Student Center
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Immigrant Student Resource Center
- LGBTQ+ Affairs
- Native American Student Affairs
- Veterans Education & Transition Services (VETS) Center
- Transfer Student Center
- Women and Gender Resource Center (WGRC)
Fraternities & Sororities
There are more than 50 fraternity and sorority programs at the University of Arizona, including many with cultural and religious affiliations. Benefits of joining Greek life include: Personal and professional development, leadership opportunities, and creating lifelong friendships. Learn more about costs to join, housing, academic performance requirements, values and standards of excellence.
Find Your Place
All interests are welcome at the University of Arizona – become a Wildcat.