Countdown to Your
First Day as a Wildcat
- Dig into the Next Steps Center – it’s where you’ll find everything important, from paying tuition to important dates and deadlines.
- Enroll in Orientation.
- Embrace the meaning of Bear Down!
- Share that you’re #WILDCATREADY on Instagram and while you’re there, follow @lifeatuarizona for all things student life.
- Browse our 23 dorms, 26 fraternities and sororities, and confirm your meal plan in the Next Steps Center.
- Be a Wildcat, your way: Customize your college experience by joining clubs and organizations, and exploring internships, study abroad, and more.
- Find your space. Several cultural resource centers on campus serve as gathering places for Wildcats with similar views, backgrounds, and identities.
- Learn about Spirit and Traditions.
- Once you've created your NetID and logged into the Next Steps Center, be sure to check your CatMail account at catmail.arizona.edu.
- Apply for additional scholarships – only available for admitted Wildcats – on Scholarship Universe.
• If you can’t wait to get started, check out the New Start Summer Program and begin Wildcat Life a little early.
• Connect with campus resources and other transfers. The Transfer Student Center offers resources and information – or just someone to hang out with!
• Check out the Transfer Theme Community dorm in Kaibab-Huachuca.
Show Your Wildcat Spirit!
Share that you’re Arizona-bound on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #WildcatReady to be featured on this page. Practice the Wildcat hand symbol, wear cardinal red and navy blue, and show your fellow Wildcats how you Bear Down!
Join us on our Student Stories blog and hear from your peers about life as a Wildcat.
Join Us on Social Media
Students share a real-life sneak peek about what life is like as a Wildcat on Instagram, and fill you in on interesting student clubs and organizations, things to do in Tucson, and more on YouTube.