Hiring Student Interns & Recruiting Graduates
The Career Services Office is the central contact point for hiring student interns and recruiting UA graduates. Contacts are also provided below for the Eller College of Management and the Bio5 Institute.
- Career Services Website
- How to Get Started
- Posting a Position with Career Services
- Utilizing Career Fairs and Events
- Recruiting Consultation Services - Maximize Your Recruiting Efforts
- Campus Interviewing
- Resume Referral Service – Review Resumes and Contact Students Directly
- Wildcat Job Link – Job Listing Service
- Post a Job Listing
- Internship Guidelines and Cooperative Education
- International Students – A Hiring How To
Additional resources exist at selected colleges listed below and you are encouraged to contact them directly.
Eller College of Management
Supporting 5,500 undergraduate and 600 graduate students at the UA, the Eller College of Management is internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, distinguished faculty, excellence in entrepreneurship, and social responsibility.
Corporate Visitors Home Page. Provides a list of resources for business and industry that includes recruiting students and student interns, recruiting Eller MBA’s and opportunities for corporations to have innovative partnerships with Eller.
Employer Input Form – Post an internship or job announcement Employer at Eller – With only one company per week, the Employer@Eller program is intended to give recruiting corporations a chance to create connections with Eller students of all class standings, so that students can be more aware of the opportunities that are available to them in the job market.
Masters and Doctoral Degrees
- Master of Business (MBA)
- On-campus Recruiting for Full-Time Employment
- Recruiting Process – Post a Job
- Master of Accounting
- Masters in Finance
- Finance Primer Internship Sponsorships - Program Details
- Doctoral Candidates
- Public Administration
- Masters Degree Internships
- Management Information Systems
- Recruiting MIS Students
The BIO5 Institute sponsors a variety of research internship opportunities for students of all levels, from high school through graduate school. Student research internships provide vital experience, while expanding teamwork and leadership skills. University faculty and industry researchers benefit from mentoring students poised for success in the biosciences, and through increased research collaboration.