Maricopa Hall houses 107 residents on three floors. It is the UA's oldest residence hall, built in 1921 and is located in the Historic District on campus. This three-story hall was refurbished in 1992 in a grand design is reminiscent of the 1920s in its design with a spacious entryway and salons lighted by crystal chandeliers. Queen Anne style furniture and a grand piano grace the main living room, which opens onto a large terrace and courtyard. A wicker tea room and kitchen adjoin a casual eating and TV area.