Manzanita-Mohave Hall houses 368 residents on five stories high and is located on the northwest side of campus, adjacent to the fine arts complex and close to local shops and eateries. Originally built in 1957, this hall was refurbished in 1995. Renovations to the fitness room were made in 2011. Spacious lounges, which include TVs and pool tables, can be found on the first floor. Other features include a contemporary kitchen, vending machines, a breakfast bar, and an inner courtyard equipped with a barbeque. Rooms are standard doubles on single-gender wings. A popular Fine Arts community is located on two of the five floors for students interested or majoring in various fine arts, from music and theater to art and architecture.
Manzanita-Mohave was originally a women's dorm, but became the University's first coed hall in 1976. The dorm is home to 368 students.