Gila Hall (pronounced HEE-la) is a co-ed dormitory with single sex wings. Built in 1937 and refurbished in 1988, it is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Its residents appreciate the friendly and comfortable atmosphere. This three-story hall offers a lovely living room off the main entry and adjacent to the hall kitchen and vending area. This area, as well as the courtyard with large patio and barbecue, provides an excellent place to study or socialize.